Friday, May 20, 2011

{stylist} deb mclean

Love the flooring...but love the styling more!!




I spotted these gorgeous images at Deb McLean's blog, busybeingfabulous earlier this week and wanted to share... They are from a Doswell & McLean shoot for Harper & Sandilands, of their new flooring range.

I've mentioned Deb McLean before (in my first interior styling project)...I love her styling and aspire to be like her when I grow up (haha, I'm probably older than her!!!!)

There's a great interview with her over at designisborn and you can view her gorgeous portfolio at her website http://www.debmclean.com/

And here's something I just discovered over at decor8 (this is especially for those of you who say you can't do your styling assignment properly because you don't have the right camera...) guess what camera Deb has used to take the following pics...



her iphone camera!! yep...an iphone camera!
(so no excuses girls!)

Tanya x

No comments: